ASSOCIATION FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF EDUCATION IN AFRICA (ADEA)
This document is intended for a global audience. All Terms and Conditions of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr apply respectively.
ADEA website (adeanet.org), ADEA Facebook page (facebook.com/adeanet), ADEA Twitter account (@ADEAnet), ADEA Flickr account (ADEA Photos), and ADEA YouTube channel (ADEA Channel) are digital media platforms to connect to and learn about ADEA through information, pictures and video concerning events, initiatives and programs. ADEA’s digital communication objective is not only to provide useful, dynamic and attractive content about our activity but also to foster a transparent and respectful dialogue relating to the specific issues and topics covered in our posts, tweets and strategic pictures as well as videos.
ADEA reserves all rights relating to the Association's digital media channels, including but not limited to adding, removing, or modifying any content and/or discontinuing any of our social media channels at any time.
- Activity that violates any law or regulation;
- Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Spam directed at ADEA and attempts to target ADEA and/or ADEA Fans and Followers to offer goods or services;
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights (eg. copyrights, logo, etc.);
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
As concerns comments, feedback or complaints, you can send a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages will be forwarded to the right ADEA department/personnel to ensure appropriate follow-up.
Lastly, ADEA does not represent, control or endorse any opinions or statements expressed by others within its website and social media channels. In addition, any content posted by anyone other than ADEA is the responsibility of the submitter and not ADEA. Any content you submit to our social media channels is public and will not place ADEA under any obligation to you.